Taking relaxation to a deeper level...
A blissful pampering treatment, especially comforting during the colder months of the year. Hot stone reflexology uses warm basalt stones and various massage techniques upon the feet and legs, to relax the body at its' deepest level. Heat from the stones can penetrate the superficial layers of muscle up to 7-8cms, therefore bringing about physiological changes and influencing the body's internal energy flow (Chi). The subtle energies of the stones are effective at creating harmony and balance, helping to calm the senses and promote a meditative state
Hot stones used during a reflexology treatment will:
- Promote deeper relaxation
- Slow down the heart rate, relax inner organs and slow down respiration
- Increase the elimination of waste products and release of toxins
- Promote the release of tension in connective tissue
- Reduce muscle tension
- Increase circulation
- Enhance lymphatic function
- Boost the immune system
* Please note that thermal stone therapy may not be suitable for some health conditions - including varicose veins, skin conditions aggravated by moisture or heat (dermatitis) and during the first trimester of pregnancy.
To book your session please get in touch here or call me on 07794 893625.